Old 18-02-2010, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Kent nurseries and gardens

Our Gardening Club is going to Squerrys Court in Westerham in September.
The members want to visit another place on the same day (they usually do
two visits per coach trip) Can anyone suggest a good plant nursery or
garden to visit near Westerham or even on the way back to Amersham? They
did Donwnderry nursery in 2008 so probably wouldn't go there.
I know Chartwell is very close but we thought that might be too 'big'
(IYSWIM) Looking at the 2010 NGS book but can't see anything there for
that time of year for groups.

I'd like to have added on Perryhills as it's a fabulous nursery but only
has VERY limited toilet facilities and with 50 people or more that could
be a problem

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy