Old 19-04-2003, 02:56 AM
adavisus

Default Roofing Supply Companies

really there. My problem is that I can't finding roofing supplies anywhere!
*laugh* Home Depot does not carry EPDM liner, and I can't find a local
roofing company. Any thoughts?

I sourced roofing liner from a local farm supplies company who could
supply 100'x20' sheets around the $90 mark last year.
At a local Lowes the stuff is on the shelf.

Theres a lot of misinformation put out there by folk who would sell
you the same stuff at 10x the price at other places.

They will babble fungicide, poison, oil, anything to make you think
only the pricey 'pond liner' is the right stuff

It isnt, get over it, get to make an honest living in the real world
lol

As with any material suitable for making a pond, open it up, rinse it
off, when installed, age the pond water long enough for algae and
'normal' aquatic insects to colonise the pond, before putting a few
test fish in...

regards, andy
http://www.members.aol.com/abdavisnc/swglist.html
(andys aquatic plant list for interesting swaps)