Old 25-02-2010, 08:22 AM posted to aus.gardens
Trish Brown Trish Brown is offline

Default I am housebound

David Hare-Scott wrote:
The upwind neighbour is spreading chicken litter, if I go out I can't
breath. Pray for rain or change of wind. Please.

On a brighter note the morning was quite cool the other day. A big heap
of cut grass was quietly steaming.

Now comes the time of year when sacrifices must be made. The summer
crops are still producing but must make way for the winter ones soon if
they are to get a move on before the cold.

David

Which is a good time to ask 'What is everyone planting for winter?'

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia