Old 02-03-2010, 12:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Tonyfrost Tonyfrost is offline

Default Ok Folks Truth about me....Wildbilly is right.

Hey folks, I'm sorry.

I am 25 years old male, and live in italy.
I went across this site called a maverickmoneymakers a month ago.

Since I have no job, I just thought ''wow! let's give it a try''

It's basicly all about affiliate marketing (posting links anywhere you
can to e-books that can be found on clickbank)
I don't give a damn about gardening, allthough my mom does cuz I live
in the countryside.

Anyway, this guy called Mack Michaels suggested me to go on google
groups and pretend to be interested in the groups I picked, so to
build a reputation, and once you're famous in the group, you can post
your affiliate link.

I've tried to apply this ''tecnique'' with this group, but you all
seem to be very skeptical, in fact
my reputation here is of a ''Troll'' hahahahha.

Sorry to have waisted your time folks.

Just a tiny little question to all of you:

Do you think I've hidden myself well? Did any of you liked my posts?
Was anyone interested on what I had to say? What do you think of
maverick money makers? Has anyone in the past tryied to link you to
this club before me with any success?

Ok Farewell.