Old 02-03-2010, 12:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Ok Folks Truth about me....Wildbilly is right.

Hey folks, I'm sorry.

I am 25 years old male, and live in italy.
I went across this site called a maverickmoneymakers a month ago.

Since I have no job, I just thought ''wow! let's give it a try''

It's basicly all about affiliate marketing (posting links anywhere you
can to e-books that can be found on clickbank)
I don't give a damn about gardening, allthough my mom does cuz I live
in the countryside.

Anyway, this guy called Mack Michaels suggested me to go on google
groups and pretend to be interested in the groups I picked, so to
build a reputation, and once you're famous in the group, you can post
your affiliate link.

I've tried to apply this ''tecnique'' with this group, but you all
seem to be very skeptical, in fact
my reputation here is of a ''Troll'' hahahahha.

Sorry to have waisted your time folks.

Just a tiny little question to all of you:

Do you think I've hidden myself well? Did any of you liked my posts?
Was anyone interested on what I had to say? What do you think of
maverick money makers? Has anyone in the past tryied to link you to
this club before me with any success?

Ok Farewell.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Oh bythe way if any of you would like to join this club please go
through my link so that I can get a little commisson...

hehheh thanks a lot... www.maverikmoneymakerscafe.com
Old 02-03-2010, 12:21 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Oh And one more thing,

I do not own a pizza hut, but I have indeed 400 olive trees in my
dad's property,
If some of you want to taste my oil I will ship it to maximum 10 of
you, and i'll charge 50 dollars a bottle (ship cost
included) heheheh ok hope you buy some, I'm running out of
money and allmost can't afford to pay my girlfriend
a ticket for a movie at the cinema...... Seeee yah!

Old 02-03-2010, 12:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Tonyfrost wrote:

Oh And one more thing,

I do not own a pizza hut, but I have indeed 400 olive trees in my
dad's property,
If some of you want to taste my oil I will ship it to maximum 10 of
you, and i'll charge 50 dollars a bottle (ship cost
included) heheheh ok hope you buy some, I'm running out of
money and allmost can't afford to pay my girlfriend
a ticket for a movie at the cinema...... Seeee yah!

I'd look into the status of the small growth on your left testicle
frequently.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Old 02-03-2010, 01:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Mar 2, 1:25*am, Bill who putters wrote:
In article
,

*Tonyfrost wrote:
Oh And one more thing,

I do not own a pizza hut, *but I have indeed 400 olive trees in my
dad's property,
If some of you want to taste my oil I will ship it to maximum 10 of
you, * and i'll charge 50 dollars a bottle (ship cost
included) * * * * * heheheh *ok *hope you buy some, I'm running out of
money and allmost can't afford to pay my girlfriend
a ticket for a movie at the cinema...... * * * * * * *Seeee yah!

*I'd look into the status of the small growth on your left testicle
frequently.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Well I'd look into your wife's pussy to look for other men's dicks
frequently. That serves you.

Old 02-03-2010, 03:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article
,

*Tonyfrost wrote:
Oh And one more thing,

I do not own a pizza hut, *but I have indeed 400 olive trees in my
dad's property,
If some of you want to taste my oil I will ship it to maximum 10 of
you, * and i'll charge 50 dollars a bottle (ship cost
included) * * * * * heheheh *ok *hope you buy some, I'm running out of
money and allmost can't afford to pay my girlfriend
a ticket for a movie at the cinema...... * * * * * * *Seeee yah!

*I'd look into the status of the small growth on your left testicle
frequently.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Well I'd look into your wife's pussy to look for other men's dicks
frequently. That serves you.

Good show Bill, you got ol' Stoopid to come out of his hole for all of
us to behold.

Next time you want to jerk-off, Stoopid, go to a toilet. Did you know
that the Italians invented the toilet seat? They put a hole in the
middle of it, just for people like you.

Flush along now.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...ting_activists
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/1/19/headlines
Old 03-03-2010, 03:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

What an inane thread. I lurk here and post rarely,
but this crap....... Some idiot jerks everyone's chains so he can post
links. Clearly he is an insecure dweeb that has no life. If he did, he
wouldn't have time to spam this group. Whatever. Maybe he should get off
his lazy ass and actually contribute something to what ever society he
inhabits...
maybe go out and actually work in the magnificent olive groves...but I doubt
working is something he would ever consider.
I'm really tired of this sophomoric banter. I suggest growing up and
attempting to be more adult in your postings, but that won't happen. Poor
baby...

"Wildbilly" wrote in message
In article
,

Old 03-03-2010, 04:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article 4f3e2489-3bc9-4036-b7a2-519f11731060
@z35g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...
Hey folks, I'm sorry.

I am 25 years old male, and live in italy.

I did a quick lookup awhile ago to verify that you were indeed posting
from Italy.

I went across this site called a maverickmoneymakers a month ago.

You'll recall I checked it out and issued a site warning.

The site belongs to you. According to one source you have 66 domains.

Since I have no job, I just thought ''wow! let's give it a try''

With the number of domains to your name, you are employed.

At 90 something a pop, it wouldn't take too many to keep you in
gold-plated pins.

It's basicly all about affiliate marketing (posting links anywhere you
can to e-books that can be found on clickbank)

This sounds like a Ponzi or maybe a Pyramid scheme variant. I don't know
if legislation has caught up with the Internet variations of standard
scams but Ponzi and Pyramid schemes are illegal in Canada and the USA.
They may be illegal in Italy and the European Union too.

It doesn't matter that there are real documents involved, Ponzi schemes
etc. are still illegal. Fraud, actually.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

I don't give a damn about gardening, allthough my mom does cuz I live
in the countryside.

Too bad. No doubt the desire to garden will come on you late and all at
once or during an enforced vacation. You'll have a lot of catching up to
do if you don't develop the interest now.

Anyway, this guy called Mack Michaels suggested me to go on google
groups and pretend to be interested in the groups I picked, so to
build a reputation, and once you're famous in the group, you can post
your affiliate link.

Gotta laugh. What does he have against you?

There are newsgroups which have people who will investigate you right
down to the colour of your shorts.

I don't like getting that personal.

I've tried to apply this ''tecnique'' with this group, but you all
seem to be very skeptical, in fact
my reputation here is of a ''Troll'' hahahahha.

I'm more than double your stated age and I've seen some really slick
operators at work in my time. None of them would, or could fool anyone
who used a bit of common sense and did a bit of digging.

Even the people that had no common-sense of their own would usually
sense something wrong, though it usually came on them after greed or
desperation had caused them to put up money. It was kinda sad when they
came to me before the fact and didn't want to hear the words illegal,
scam and foolish or after the fact when they'd put up money.

Sorry to have waisted your time folks.

I found the exchange interesting enough.

Just a tiny little question to all of you:

Do you think I've hidden myself well? Did any of you liked my posts?
Was anyone interested on what I had to say? What do you think of
maverick money makers? Has anyone in the past tryied to link you to
this club before me with any success?

You're not a good liar so don't try to be one.

As for your scam. It's a scam. It's your site.

"What goes around comes around."