Old 02-03-2010, 03:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Wildbilly[_2_] Wildbilly[_2_] is offline

Default Ok Folks Truth about me....Wildbilly is right.

In article
,
Tonyfrost wrote:

On Mar 2, 1:25*am, Bill who putters wrote:
In article
,

*Tonyfrost wrote:
Oh And one more thing,

I do not own a pizza hut, *but I have indeed 400 olive trees in my
dad's property,
If some of you want to taste my oil I will ship it to maximum 10 of
you, * and i'll charge 50 dollars a bottle (ship cost
included) * * * * * heheheh *ok *hope you buy some, I'm running out of
money and allmost can't afford to pay my girlfriend
a ticket for a movie at the cinema...... * * * * * * *Seeee yah!

*I'd look into the status of the small growth on your left testicle
frequently.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Well I'd look into your wife's pussy to look for other men's dicks
frequently. That serves you.

Good show Bill, you got ol' Stoopid to come out of his hole for all of
us to behold.

Next time you want to jerk-off, Stoopid, go to a toilet. Did you know
that the Italians invented the toilet seat? They put a hole in the
middle of it, just for people like you.

Flush along now.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...ting_activists
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/1/19/headlines