Old 02-03-2010, 11:33 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Wildbilly;878842]In article ,
(EVP MAN) wrote:

I'll be growing four different cherry tomato plants this year. Husky
red cherry, yellow pear, red pear and also chocolate cherry which I
can't wait to try. The chocolate cherry looks very dark so I guess it
would be considered a black tomato also. Nothing like snacking on a
bowl of fresh picked cherry tomatoes

Rich

Well, they're not black, Glacier Tomato,
http://seedrack.com/10.html
but the shuck and jive description is tomatoes in 45 days! How can a
feller resist? Bought these (and Caspian Pink, and Hawaiian Pineapple)
after throwing out other excess tomato seedlings. Guess I'll be shoe
horning tomatoes in again this year.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...ting_activists
[url]http://www.democracynow.org/2010/1/19/headlines[/

im glad that u brought up the subject of maters EVP Man because i think i
might try and grow cherokee as well as black crim maters also--lets hope
they grow for me lol.
thanks everyone for all the info as it makes it a lot easier to see what ones
ppl have tried and gives a broader base to make decisions on.
now the one thing though i would like to know is are these maters able to
be used in canning or are they mostly the type that u use for slicing and freezing for later use.
i get confused as there are aso many types out there anymore and i know
u have to really watch the acid levels if u are going to can maters.
thanks again everyone. cyaaaaaaaaaa, sockiescat.