Old 05-03-2010, 03:29 PM posted to triangle.gardens
WesD WesD is offline

Default Weather

On Mar 1, 1:36*pm, "Daniel B. Martin"
wrote:
mj wrote:
Does anyone else want to whine about how long and cold this winter has been?

Where is all this Global Warming they keep talking about?
We need some of it right here, right now!

Daniel B. Martin

Dan, was that serious or tongue in cheek? In a couple hundred years
we may know the final answer. I do believe we are in a period of
warming, but I truly cannot say that it is man made and/or just
natural randomness causing it.

We are guilty of plundering our fossil fuels like drunken sailors go
through casks of rum. Will technology save or butts or finish us
off?? Stay tuned news at 11. :-)