Old 07-03-2010, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Aluminium shading

On 7 Mar, 20:48, "keith kent" wrote:
Anyone know *where aluminium shading can be purchased ?, lots of places in
the USA but like usual in the UK we are well behind the times .
I have searched the tinternet but no joy , it is for sale at simply control
but they are expensive .There must be somewhere that sells it so i have a
price comparison ,i have seen it also in some commercial glasshouses but not
for sale .

Regards Keith

I suspect you are asking the wrong question, or are at least looking
for the wrong thing.
I think what you have seen are Thermal screens, used commercially for
many years, but now with the cost of heating they are getting more
common in comercial horticulture
See http://hokengineering.co.uk/screens.htm

David Hill