Old 08-03-2010, 03:12 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Jeßus Jeßus is offline

Default The second coming is here!

David Hare-Scott wrote:
Having survived the hot summer when they go dormant my globe artichokes
are re-growing now the weather is cooling. And guess what....

I am going to have autumn flowers as well as the usual spring ones. I
could get used to two crops a year.

Hallelujah brothers and sisters! Hallelujah!

Gotta get around to growing some globe artichokes one of these days...

Even though totally unrelated:
Looks like my Jersualem Artichokes are close to flowering now, at long
last. Frost permitting...
Also have Chinese Artichokes established - but have not yet tried them,
no idea what they taste like.

by those who haven't got it - George Bernard Shaw