Old 08-03-2010, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Pruning book recommendations?

As usual I lent my RHS book to someone and haven't seen it since!
However I did think as it was so old anyway I might fork out for a new
up to date book on pruning.

I need a fairly comprehensive one not a pretty coffee table one so I'd
be really grateful for recommendations from any one out there please.

I am assuming that some pruning methods and timing have been altered to
take into account global warming and also the new shrubs being grown
nowadays in the UK.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy