Old 09-03-2010, 01:14 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Snow.. or not?

OMGosh, what do you think got in? When you say *dumped the veggie filter,*
they broke your wood box, or what?

I started up the lily pond filter yesterday, dummy me though. I forgot that
one of the things I like to do is do a fast fill into the pre-filter,
drain, and fill again, sucking out a lot of any muck that could have filter
thru the screening over winter. But no, it traveled thru the filters. I
think I'm going to have to start writing myself instructions. I did write
myself a note to rinse the new matala pads before starting the koi filter,
but that won't be for another week... maybe 2 since we're in a cool down,
back to normal temps.

See change of filter he
http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showth...ghlight=matala
~ jan