Old 10-03-2010, 01:05 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Snow.. or not?

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 09:06:05 EST, wrote:

I was hoping to use the winter filter
celery in the big filter for summer. ah well, got some saved inside. Ingrid

That's good. I have water cress in some of those mesh basket with pipe
insulation to keep them afloat. Plants just now waking up in them. I think
I need to put some of those in the lily pond during the winter next year.
More sun and warms up fast come spring.

I went to your winter filter site and funny how this time of year "wearing
of the green" is also the time of year that GREEN looks so
WONDERFUL/Beautiful! ~ jan

PS. How's your cold? I just got over bronchitis, treated it in time before
it got to pneumonia at least.
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us