Old 11-03-2010, 12:53 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Grub;879749]I've accidentally cut through the power cord of my mum's Black and Decker hedge trimmer thingy and just wondered if anyone knows if its possible to replace the lead or do I have to go and buy a new trimmer?

where is the cut? also where are u located?
i do have one place u might look though. as well u might try contacting the
black and decker company or going through home depot or the place the
trimmer was bought to see if they can get the part for u.
good luck . cyaaaaaaaa, sockiescat .
http://www.ereplacementparts.com/bla...4167_9523.html