Old 11-03-2010, 12:56 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Resurrecting a hedge trimmer

Grub wrote:
I've accidentally cut through the power cord of my mum's Black and
Decker hedge trimmer thingy and just wondered if anyone knows if its
possible to replace the lead or do I have to go and buy a new trimmer?

Yes it is possible. The simplest way would be to put a plug on the cut end.
Since you have to ask it would be wise to not try it yourself but take it to
an electrician. Get your mum to take it and smile sweetly at the sparky.

David