Old 11-03-2010, 10:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Resurrecting a hedge trimmer

On 3/10/2010 2:07 PM, Grub wrote:
I've accidentally cut through the power cord of my mum's Black and
Decker hedge trimmer thingy and just wondered if anyone knows if its
possible to replace the lead or do I have to go and buy a new trimmer?

Don't know about UK trimmers but I have 2 in US. One has no cord and
you plug into it. Other has about 8 inch cord which would be impossible
to cut with trimmer. I've cut extension cords a couple of times and its
not brain surgery to put on a new plug. Check with your local hardware
store.