Old 12-03-2010, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Paul is offline

Default Hedge cutting platform ?

I bought on a couple of years ago & generally very happy with it -
it's definitely a lot safer than a bog-standard stepladder or platform
due to it's seemingly infinitely adjustable legs / feet - very useful
on uneven ground. It is fairly heavy to move around (though I've got
the steel not the aluminium), and the adjusting does take time, but
overall worth the hassle.

Can't remember which model I bought (looking at the pictures I think
it's the Senior) & it gets me in a position to trim a 10-12' hedge

Hope this helps.

Rgds

Paul