Old 12-03-2010, 12:54 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Snow.. or not?

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:44:30 EST, wrote:

I am in the cough my guts out stage. At least my brain is back online.
INgrid

Mucinex and an inhaler, that's my doctor's MO. The Mucinex breaks it up,
the inhaler opens one up and one can cough the crud out... one thing about
doing the above, my back quit going into spasms when the cough became
productive. Hope you get better soon. Ponding/Spring season is just around
the corner.

I'm *hoping* to mow this weekend. ~ jan

Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: