Old 12-03-2010, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Jampton Hugh Jampton is offline

Default Hedge cutting platform ?

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 06:11:57 -0800 (PST), Paul wrote:

I bought on a couple of years ago & generally very happy with it -
it's definitely a lot safer than a bog-standard stepladder or platform
due to it's seemingly infinitely adjustable legs / feet - very useful
on uneven ground. It is fairly heavy to move around (though I've got
the steel not the aluminium), and the adjusting does take time, but
overall worth the hassle.

Sounds like what I need although I'll probably go for the aluminium one.

Can't remember which model I bought (looking at the pictures I think
it's the Senior) & it gets me in a position to trim a 10-12' hedge

I'm looking at the Junior - up to 9' 6". Got a bit of hedge a little higher
but the Junior will cope with most of my hedges.

Hope this helps.

It does indeed - thanks Paul.
--
Regards,