Old 12-03-2010, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy McIntosh Kathy McIntosh is offline

Default Dwarf fruit trees

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
Kathy McIntosh wrote:
Can anyone suggest a reliable supplier of drawf/pygmy/patio fruit trees
please? We want to put an apricot and a victoria plum on the lottie, but
due to the trees already there [and also due to me being a short a**e who
can't reach fruit on normal trees] a full size tree would either have to
go on a neighbour's plot or out on the track, due to the spacing
required.

Read's Nursery next to Hales Hall, near Norwich.

I'm sure they do mail-order.

Thanks Rusty

--
Kathy