Old 13-03-2010, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
soup[_5_] soup[_5_] is offline

Default Greenhouse Help!!!

On 12/03/2010 06:22, Harveydog wrote:

I just have the simple task of
constructing it!!

I found that building GH as units didn't really work, if I tightened the
nuts units would not fit together, if I left the nuts slack units became
flimsy and were v-difficult to move. Ended up building the units flat
on the grass and from that worked out the main structural areas and what
were merely keeping bits of 'glass' seperate and built up the main unit
from the structural elements then added the seperating pieces.

http://www.cheesesoup.myby.co.uk/gh1.html