Old 11-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Registered User

Default Greenhouse Help!!!

Hi,

I purchased a 6 x 6 Alu frame greenhouse (6 x 6) from the classifieds, brand new, still in the box; however the instructions are missing!

It looks like a large complicated chinese puzzle! I went to B & Q and they were not helpful to say the least and would not open a box to copy the instructions for me.

Someone out there must have built one of these beasts sometime recently, and if you have, do you still have the instructions?

Link http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.js...Search= false

I hope you can help!

Many thanks
Old 11-03-2010, 10:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Harveydog"
wrote in message

Hi,

I purchased a 6 x 6 Alu frame greenhouse (6 x 6) from
the classifieds,
brand new, still in the box; however the instructions
are missing!

This may give you some ideas. I doubt whether 6 x 6
greenhouse vary drastically from manufacturer to
manufacturer. I wouldn't be surprised if most are made
by 'Halls' then rebadged. Have a look he-
http://www.summergardenbuildings.co....se%20Frame.pdf

Old 13-03-2010, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 12/03/2010 06:22, Harveydog wrote:

I just have the simple task of
constructing it!!

I found that building GH as units didn't really work, if I tightened the
nuts units would not fit together, if I left the nuts slack units became
flimsy and were v-difficult to move. Ended up building the units flat
on the grass and from that worked out the main structural areas and what
were merely keeping bits of 'glass' seperate and built up the main unit
from the structural elements then added the seperating pieces.

http://www.cheesesoup.myby.co.uk/gh1.html