Old 14-03-2010, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_2_] David WE Roberts[_2_] is offline

Default Have you mowed the lawn yet?

"mogga" wrote in message
Neighbour across the road has today. He's always got nice looking
lawns .. is folllowing his lead and getting out there now the right
thing to do (It's SO cold though!)

No.

Neighbour has, though, and it looks pretty good.
Then again he is selling his house.

Our front lawn has a trailer on it (small lawn, big trailer).
Our rear lawn has scaffold boards across it, a garden swing and a sun
lounger (!) and loads of bits of concrete and wood and stuff on it.
One small area may benefit from cutting, but not just yet.

The rear lawn is also profiled like a roller coaster and may well be a write
off after all the abuse it has suffered over winter.

I do have two petrol lawnmowers at the moment, which is definitely overkill.

Cheers

Dave R