Old 15-03-2010, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Mice in the snail and slug baits

DebbieR wrote:
I hate all these cruel methods of killing animals, even mice. I don't
like mice but I had to put my foot down when my husband wanted to buy
one of those horrible glue traps. You can get mouse repellers though,
they are completely humane. We tried one (at my insistance!) and it
worked really well. I got mine from this site:

We bought a set of mouse repellers for the kitchen, and they are totally
useless. In fact, when a mouse came and stole all the spaghetti squash
seeds I was drying out sat and ate them directly under where one of the
repellers was plugged in!