Old 16-03-2010, 09:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Malcolm Malcolm is offline

Default Anyone for Daffodils?

Bill Grey wrote:
I've been keeping an eye on two clumps of daffodils growing on our golf
course near Swansea.. Since last Thursday they have been doing their best
to bloom. Today two have opened slightly showing a little of their
trumpets. Maybe tomorrow (Wednseday) they will do their bit and come out.

Anyone else having had sightings of daffodils yet?

Bill

Following the theme, there have been daffodils in flower on my local
course a few miles north of Portsmouth for about 3 weeks. In fairness,
the are amongst trees and well sheltered from the northerly winds - they
are always the first I see in bloom.

Malcolm