Old 17-03-2010, 04:53 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default MARKET GARDENERS

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 22:00:33 -0500, "Garland Grower"
wrote:

Does anyone know newsgroups for market gardeners?

No.

--
Rita Foust
Garland, TX

Your transparent advertising ploy shall be forgiven, upon my part, on
account of your venture. Best of luck to you. And keep on keepin'
on. We are a 'growing' force.

Charlie Underlog... the Fool, the Slimer, the Zealot, The Organic
Fanatic, the Paranoid... and numerous other derogatory names pasted
upon me in this group.

Fool? Well, hey, but Organic Zealot? I've known you for awhile, Charlie,
and you seem normal too me.