Old 17-03-2010, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Anyone for Daffodils?

On 03/16/2010 09:36 PM, Bill Grey wrote:
I've been keeping an eye on two clumps of daffodils growing on our golf
course near Swansea.. Since last Thursday they have been doing their best
to bloom. Today two have opened slightly showing a little of their
trumpets. Maybe tomorrow (Wednseday) they will do their bit and come out.

Anyone else having had sightings of daffodils yet?

Saw daffs blooming today in the Ranelagh gardens in Paris today. In
Normandy we are a week away or so, with the warm weather moving in (18C
today).

-E