Old 18-03-2010, 12:57 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Scotts Weed N Feed / Garden

On Mar 17, 9:41*am, "p-nut" wrote:
Will it matter if I accidentally got some Scotts Weed N Feed into my garden
soil?
I wasn't even thinking when I did it.

It won't matter to me because I won't be eating whatever grows
there. Google the herbicide contained in it and see what you find.
I doubt it's listed for use on food crops. If it was applied at the
rate you would apply it to a lawn and you then till the garden, I
doubt it would prevent plants from growing. But how comfortable you
are eating whatever grows there depends on how much you applied and
when.