Old 18-03-2010, 01:11 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default How do I get rid of these pests

On Mar 18, 8:56*am, Workaholic wrote:
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:46:07 GMT,

"p-nut" wrote:

(snip)

And this ivy is a mess.
Any idea how I'll be able to get rid of it?
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...e/100_3099.jpg
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...e/100_3098.jpg
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...e/100_3097.jpg

Periwinkle, And It's A BITCH To Get Rid Of!

Spray it with Round-Up.
Just when you think you've got it all, you'll see it pop up somewhere!
Keep at it. Do Not expect it all to be gone in ONE season.
It's a creeper and will continue to spread if you let up.

http://www.USENETHOST.com100% Uncensored , 100% Anonymous, * * * * 5$/month *Only!

I agree that Roundup or glyphosate is the way to go. I would NOT
pull them out. You have a stone bed there and anytime you pull
anything out, it brings up soil with it that then is in the stones and
promotes more weeds.