Old 19-03-2010, 06:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
George[_14_] George[_14_] is offline

Default Ping Chuck, Billy et al (cider stupidity & cooking sherry)

Some *******s never learn eh. This easter I am contemplating having another
go at some rought home made cider. I am trying to get a better (cheap) rig
together. Benchmark is this guy

He spent 40 euros apparently. Should be able to do it cheaper than that.

Afer work one day this week I thought I'd get stuck in to the good bottle of
sherry I had gathering dust in the booze rack. Disaster. Must've drunk it at
some stage before. I did find the cooking sherry.

rob