Old 21-03-2010, 03:08 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

EVP MAN;880901]We had a beautiful day here in PA also. It hit 70 degrees here with
many huge flocks of Canadian geese in the sky heading north. Sure nice
to see the sun shine again after a very gloomy winter.

Rich

had a bit of light flurries and cold winds for our first day of spring. still
overcast today but not complaining as we had fairly nice weather for our
march break.
saw some geese the other day to rich but not really large flocks
so they must be coming through overnight as they do sometimes in
our area.
have woke up a number of times over the years to the honk, honk, honk of
a huge bunch of geese that had landed on our pond overnight or really
early in the morning.
peeked in flower beds and tuliips are slowly coming up along with some
of daffodils.
way to go for growing your things for Angel Fund charity nancy , hope
u have really good luck and a great return on plants. good luck .
cyaaaaaaaaa, sockiescat.