Old 21-03-2010, 03:22 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

i have been looking through previous postings about seed/seeds here in garden banter and did get a good cross section of information.
as well ive been doing a good amount of google searches and managed to find some information as to how and when to start seeds for our area.
also got a chart as to when to set seeds out for maximum performance for our area as well.
so thanks to anyone who might have considered posting to my question as
well as thanks to those who posted to other ppls request for info in the seed/seeds area.
cyaaaaaaaaa, sockiescat.