Old 23-03-2010, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sutartsorric sutartsorric is offline

Default modern day peat free compost

On 20 Mar, 17:42, "cineman"
wrote:
Sometime ago I posted regarding newer composts being rather weedy and
suggested that coincil green waste could well be mixed in with compost.
Here is a website which shows what happens to our garden recycled waste
picked up by local authorities,

http://www.hollybush-garden.com/spec...ers/index.html

regards
Cineman

--

My wife accidentally used some of this (not that particular brand) to
pot up some tomato plants a couple of years ago. The plants did grow,