Old 24-03-2010, 06:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Source for showy lady's slipper

In article
,
Jerry Friedman wrote:

I see several companies are offering showy lady's slippers (/
Cypripedium reginae/) for around $35. I want to get a couple for a
Mother's Day present (or maybe a late Hanukkah or birthday present).
Can anyone recommend a company to buy from (or stay away from)? Is it
true that you have to "order early--supplies are limited"?

If anyone wants to know whether they'll go to a good home, my mother
lives in the suburbs of Cleveland and has a rather woodland-like yard,
with several trees and some rhododendrons.

--
Jerry Friedman

White Flower farm has two varieties.

--
Bill Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
http://www.globalissues.org/article/75/world-military-spending