Old 25-03-2010, 01:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jerry Friedman Jerry Friedman is offline

Default Source for showy lady's slipper

On Mar 24, 12:22*pm, Bill who putters wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

I see several companies are offering showy lady's slippers (/
Cypripedium reginae/) for around $35. *I want to get a couple for a
Mother's Day present (or maybe a late Hanukkah or birthday present).
Can anyone recommend a company to buy from (or stay away from)? *Is it
true that you have to "order early--supplies are limited"?

If anyone wants to know whether they'll go to a good home, my mother
lives in the suburbs of Cleveland and has a rather woodland-like yard,
with several trees and some rhododendrons.

--
JerryFriedman

White Flower farm has two varieties.

For $85 rather than $35, though, unfortunately.

--
Jerry Friedman