Old 27-03-2010, 12:34 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.law.enforcement,alt.law.enforcement.wurk,alt.law-enforcement
Zootal[_5_] Zootal[_5_] is offline

Default I Found A Republican Conservative In My Woodpile

willshak wrote in news:xbSdnYiOwc0pszDWnZ2dnUVZ_j-
:

Old Grand Dad wrote the following:
I found a Conservative Republican in my wood pile the other day.

Don't complain when you find mice or rats around your house. Snakes
won't give you diseases.
Don't call law enforcement when you need life saving help.

And don't whine when Chinese troops are maching down your street, shooting
anyone that gets in their way. After all, it was the progressive extremists
that disbanded the military.

Don't complain when a nuke gets set off in your city. It was the democrats
that shut down our intelligence agencies. Terrorists have the right to
communicate in private.

Don't blame anyone else but yourselves when you and all your neighbors and
all your buds are out of work and have no money. With no cowardly
capatilist conservatives to create jobs, no one works.