Old 29-03-2010, 12:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Organic Foods

In article ,
"Tom J" wrote:

The Cook wrote:
There has been some conversation on rec.food.cooking about organic
foods and especially Calmar's entry into the fray.

Someone posted this link.
http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/...ministration_i
gnored_organic_laws_1903101206.html

I think most of the group here will be interested.

What that article tells me is, if I don't grow my own organic food, I
don't expect to be sure I get organic any place else!!

Tom J

Next best thing to growing it yourself is Community Supported
Agriculture (CSA), where you can look the growers inn the eyes, ask your
questions, and see their crops.
http://www.localharvest.org/csa/