Old 29-03-2010, 07:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Tom J[_2_] Tom  J[_2_] is offline

Default 2009 garden photos

http://tomshomeplace.com/Janis-garden-2009.html
We just have a small garden for the 2 of us, but it produces above
average yields You will notice we use wheat straw for top mulch &
there is a reason. We could not control white flies until Walter
Reeves suggested the wheat straw. The straw is home to hundreds of
spiders that eat every white fly before they have wings!!

For those of you that have never heard of Walter Reeves, he is retired
from the University of Georgia Cooperative Extension Service. His
website is extensive!!
http://walterreeves.com/