Old 30-03-2010, 02:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
Garland Grower Garland Grower is offline

Default MARKET GARDENERS

I honestly was looking for help with that one....
There are no groups with the word market or truck farm or anything like
that.
I put my logo on the bottom of all replies because I was told by a member of
the preserving group that it would be okay if I did not blatantly try to
sell.
I'm not that witty or clever to try to disguise it in that way.
But a big thanks for the good natured forgiveness, even though you thought I
was doing something I was not. LOL See that's why it's never wise to
assume : )
I need to go to a lot of classes, seminars, visit other gardens and such to
gain knowledge, but there never seems to be time and certainly not now with
the season gearing
up. I'd love to go to Boggy Creek Farm in Austin, they've been doing
Organics for 19 years
and you can tour their farm any time at all. From their website they seem
to know the ins
and outs of the business big time.
Peace, Namaste and all that good stuff.

--
Rita Foust
Garland, TX
Charlie wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 22:00:33 -0500, "Garland Grower"
wrote:

Does anyone know newsgroups for market gardeners?

No.

--
Rita Foust
Garland, TX
Zone 7b-8a
Farmer Jones Eco-Friendly Plants & Produce
http://www.localharvest.org/farms/M10383

Your transparent advertising ploy shall be forgiven, upon my part, on
account of your venture. Best of luck to you. And keep on keepin'
on. We are a 'growing' force.

Charlie Underlog... the Fool, the Slimer, the Zealot, The Organic
Fanatic, the Paranoid... and numerous other derogatory names pasted
upon me in this group.