Old 02-04-2010, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Damn and double damn!!!

Went to plant our chillies that we grow out on the allotment, Thai Dragon
and Inferno, today and to my amazement/annoyance can't find any seeds in my
box and then to make matters worse on T & M's site against Thai Dragon it
says "Sold out". Ahhhhh!
Found some red ones in our freezer so will defrost, remove the seeds, and
try planting those, what chance do you think we have of getting any to
germinate?
The other thing is they will probably be crosses between the two anyway.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden