Old 03-04-2010, 10:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Small garden commences

"Bill who putters" wrote
"cshenk" wrote:

I know it's not like the rest of you guys here, but hey, we can't all be
masters!

(snippies)

Well I just noticed the rosemary made it over winter in a wall of
water. Side observation mint inclosed is thinking it is August. I
wrote that tidbit down.

Here, we got 20 year high snow levels. Suprising to see what did make it,
they say shouldnt have.

I'm so smart I just purchased some semblance of mint for about $3 when
my dormant garden has superior mint quality hidden. So much for being a
master gardener.

Grin, had a patch of mint here. It was still here 7 years later when we
moved back from Japan.