Old 06-04-2010, 01:52 PM posted to rec.ponds
A Paul Ing A Paul Ing is offline

Default Help on sucking off a preacher man like they suck off littleboys...........wherre is our preacher man at???????????????????

On Apr 6, 1:14*am, "Rodney Pont" wrote:
On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:26:34 -0400, shrek wrote:

HI there

I have a oase biotec screenmatic set and to the right of it near where
the uv screws on to it there are long white tubes with like stone in
them. Sorry I cant be more specific. I heard from someone that you are
supposed to dip them in salt water anually cos there something to do
with that.

I don't know the filter so Googled for it. I think you mean the
Zeolite.

Zeolite is used in aquariums to remove ammonia and can be refreshed in
a salt solution. In this case the ammonia should have been removed by
the earlier biological media. The filter removes nitrates and I think
the Zeolite is used for that. It needs a low flow for the bacteria to
develop that breaks the nitrate down into nitrogen and oxygen and they
can take six months to develop.

I suggest you read the manual that came with the filter but if it is
using the Zeolite to break down nitrates then putting it in salt water
will kill the bacteria so you don't want to do that.

--
Regards - Rodney Pont
e-mail *ngpsm4 (at) infohitsystems (dot) ltd (dot) uk

****ing idiots one and
assholes in need of sa huge ass ****ing with a dildo