Old 08-04-2010, 02:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline

Default Food Binaries Group UPDATE

"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message

In the meantime he referred me to a free newsreader program which I have
downloaded and installed to read posts on alt.binaries.food. It works, if
a little awkwardly, compared to my preferred system. But it is a reader
only and I cannot post with it.

Well that's half true. I CAN post text if I want to comment on somebody
else's post. But I can't post my own JPEG's or any other binaries. The
name of the program is Grabit. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it but it
didn't cost much.
--
Pat Durkin