Old 10-04-2010, 04:05 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steven Wayne[_2_] Steven Wayne[_2_] is offline

Default what next?

On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 07:06:59 -0400, Jason Buckler
wrote:

Hi,

I am a novice gardener and am attempting to sort out my lawn. Which has
a fair bit of moss and weeds.

I aerated the lawn last week and put some sharp sand down. The next day
applied evergreen 1:4 complete, it rain well and I now have a several
areas of back lawn, not all of the moss and weeds are gone.

What do I do next should I scarify the lawn or just rake up the dead
moss and re seed?

I would scarify the lawn.

Perhaps get a bottle of lawn weed killer and treat the weeds themselves
and a bag of lawn sand for the moss.

Steven
--
You're a great friend, but if the zombies chase us I'm tripping you.