Old 12-04-2010, 11:58 PM
bodger99 bodger99 is offline
Registered User

Default Gardening Software

I have a garden about 50’ x 30’. It’s pretty mature, (probably 15 years old) and I’d like to make some changes. I’ve also got lots of plants that I’d like to catalogue.

Although I’ve been a computer user for a long time, I’ve never tried any gardening software that would not only enable me to catalogue my garden through text, but also photos, and also help me in trying to imagine what any changes would look like.

Has anyone got any advice on what’s the most appropriate gardening software package out there for me bearing in mind that my garden is obviously pretty small?

Thanks