Old 25-02-2003, 03:27 AM
Cereoid+10

Default NG Under Attack Again?

Does Dwayne need a pity party just for him?

There is something on your computer called a spelling checker. Check it out!

The only stupid questions are those for which the asker already knows the
answer. Especially when they already include the answer in the question
itself. Why bother?

The ones who should be pitied are those who refuse to be open minded and
receptive to new ideas. Force yourself to think about it, Dwayne.

Dwayne wrote in message
What do you do for one that hasn't gone away, but sometimes has some good
information to give. This one is always trying to put people down when

they
misspell something, or ask a question that he or she thinks is stupid.

I kind of pity this one. He or she must be hurting or very lonesome and
tries to overcome it by being a newsgroup corrector. Everyone makes
mistakes and has a need to know. The only stupid question is one that is
not asked.

Good luck. Dwayne

"Ann" wrote in message
"LeeAnne" expounded:

It seems we're under 'troll' attack again -- most of the dopes that are
posting the crap won't ever see this message so I just would like to

send
out a friendly reminder to NOT respond to trolls (having myself

responded
one this morning in the birds group and then promptly regretting it!!).

Saw them, hit the 'Ignore' key and *poof* they all disappeared )

New people, listen to LeeAnne. Don't reply to trolls, they love it.
If you starve them, they'll go away.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA