Old 17-04-2010, 05:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline

Default Ping Pat - Humming Bird Chicks

"Wendy7" wrote in message

Hi Pat, Going by the date on your photo of the hatchings, it is 19 or 20
days no?

I haven't done the math but that sounds about right.

So the chicks should fledge in a day or two.

Most likely.

Keep an eye out as it's a wonderful sight to see them trying to fly &
would be great if you could capture them on movie!

Yeah that'd be fun. My new camera has movie capabilities but I don't know
how to operate that part of it yet. I'm a still photographer. (

Oh well maybe I can get some stills. Here's a nice portrait of the kids
from yesterday.
--
Pat Durkin

Attached Thumbnails
Ping Pat re:- Humming Bird Chicks-baby-rufous-hummers-2.jpg