Old 21-04-2010, 01:47 PM
teresa green teresa green is offline
Registered User

Default how do i install a tree?

i've been wondering how to install a tree into my garden, currently i am having trouble decideing how to do, well, how to do everything involved!

i don't know what type of tree to buy, i need something small, but not too small, something climb-able. i need something that will fit my 8 meter square wide garden.

i also need to know who to contact to purchase a tree, and i need to know what type of watar to feed my baby tree.

i was thinking about aveon, but decided that volcanic fit the bill. what's your oppinion?!

also, does anyone know a good tree-baptist that is local to the nottinghamshire area?

thanks!