Old 23-04-2010, 03:20 PM
turkeyworld turkeyworld is offline
Registered User

A friend of mine had gave me and told me that the type of grass seeds he was giving to me to plant was the type that didn't need much attention and spread everywhere as it grows.

I didn't mind trying it being aggresive and less needed care. It's great to see that it has spread everywhere around the garden but near half is weed.

Your suggestion is easy to understand but under a large area and condition --I now feel that I should maybe just rip out the old and get a different one in.
Cheers,