Old 23-04-2010, 06:15 PM
KVFilms KVFilms is offline
Registered User

Question Using Daffodil remains as part of Organic matter

Hi All,

I bought a bag of Daffodil bulbs the other year, which never found their way into the garden, subsequently, I found them in the garage today, dry to more or less crumbly, flaky dust, nothing green or living about them.

I know that Daffodils are poisonous, as living, growing, flowering bulbs, but what about after that, when they are well beyond use as bulbs and are desert dry, flaky, crumbly brown remains?

Can I put them on the garden as O/M along with the grass cuttings and manure, on ground where I grow edible veg/ fruit etc?

Thanks